Sunday 27 November 2022

Not That Interesting

 Some days just aren't as interesting as others and today definitely fell into that category. My travels took me to Weldon and Willowbrook Industrial Estate before I finished by taking in both the North and South Gullets at Priors Hall. It was a mild and rather grey day with any sunshine being hazy and not quite warm enough to tempt any late insects out.

Fallow Deer


At the A43 pond a drake Tufted Duck broke the Mallard monopoly but there was nothing else of note. Willowbrook was quiet, a pair of Snipe were the highlight while some mammalian interest was provided by a herd of Fallow Deer. The gullets did nothing much to raise interest levels, three Pochard were on the quarry lake but the best part of my day was the couple of pints that I enjoyed in the George!

Fieldfare and Red Kite



No comments:

Post a Comment